Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mediterranean Veggie Wrap

I've been changing my eating habits to be healthier than the past. So far it's been working great! I cut out soda and limit my sugar intake. I also try to cut out gluten-or at least use whole wheat when eating grains. Nothing too crazy yet, just trying to get the hang of things.

This has been my go to lunch. I love it! It's sweet but salty. It has a nice crunch to it and the flavor is great!

Ingredients:

1 Whole Wheat Wrap
Hummus-I like to mix mine with minced garlic
1 handful of spring garden salad mix
sliced cucumbers
diced tomatoes
pomegranate kernels
bell pepper cut into strips

Directions:

Spread the hummus on the whole wheat wrap (I use about a tablespoon or so). Add the veggies and fruit. Wrap it up and enjoy!

Let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...