Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Printable-FREE

Since I'm learning how to use Publisher, I decided to create a printable with 4th of July subway art. 4th of July is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the country we live in! There's not a better way to celebrate our freedom than with family and fireworks. I'm especially grateful to those that have served our country to protect every single one of us! Thank you very much!



To get the picture, just right click on the picture, save it, and print it out. Or you can send it to be printed out somewhere. I always like the UPS Store cause their color copies are usually on sale and you can get them printed on cardstock for pretty cheap.
It's created as an 8x10 photo. If you print it just as an 8.5x11, you may need to trim some of the stripes off just a tiny bit.

If you decide to send it to a photo center, the colors are usually off a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...