Monday, July 15, 2013

Spaghetti Alfredo

This is an idea that my mom and husband had. I don't eat much meat. When my mom makes spaghetti she would always have a side of alfredo sauce for me. They both decided to mix it one day. It turned out good to them and I gave it a shot myself tonight.
I have seen other people use the mix in their own dishes so I know my family isn't totally weird ;)

It's just a quick and simple dinner idea.

 
The reason for the different dishes is because I don't like meat and my husband is gluten free.



Ingredients:
Your favorite pasta
Alfredo Sauce
Spaghetti Sauce

For the alfredo sauce, I always use the recipe found HERE

For spaghetti sauce I keep it pretty simple. I start with a bottle of the classico brand with tomatoes, spices, and herbs. It's pretty good to start with. Then I add some oregano, basil leaves, garlic salt, and some sugar. I mix together to my liking.

Add the sauce on top of your prepared pasta. Top with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...