Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chalkboard Pictures

Before I had my baby I found this idea on pinterest. I was so excited to try it. I found a frame I liked, for a cheap price, bought some chalkboard paint and created my chalkboard. The first month I attempted to write it cute with different colors of chalk and make it a readable font. That was my first mistake. I don't have the patience to sit there and write it all out with perfection. The next mistake was not thinking my baby would end up smearing it haha. So on the second month I had an epiphany.... I could take the picture blank and use all the different fonts I have collected to add the "achievements" on there. DUH! Why didn't I think of that before? I spent hours trying to make it look good AND get the good picture I needed. This made it all 100% worth it. Now, I just have to worry about getting a good picture (which isn't too hard with my little guy).
To add the words I just uploaded my photo to Picasa, added the text on and changed the font to the style and color I wanted and VIOLA! Perfection. I get asked all the time how I write it soo good and since I get a lot of people wondering, I thought I would post how I did it.

Here was the first picture I tried


Here was my second attempt at writing it:
Here's how I take my pictures now (I couldn't resist this pic haha)
And here are the rest.. aren't they SOOOO much better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...