Thursday, June 27, 2013

Just a little project.. or two

I have been creating some little wall displays based on inspiration from a photo someone liked on facebook. The original designs are just photos I have liked that others have created. I have changed them to my liking.

This was the first one I made. I thought about putting it in my son's room, but I have already changed the colors I want to put in there. :)
This one I was thinking of my cousin and her new baby girl coming soon.


My friend is starting to teach Kindergarten and she was doing a safari theme in her room. I thought this would go cute in there.


I made this for a family reunion and framed it in a white frame. However, I think it would be cuter in a black frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...