Thursday, October 3, 2013

Favorite Cheese Ball

Today has been one of those days! I decided I needed to blog to make the day a little better. Plus, it's about time I post a recipe or two.

This cheeseball/spread/dip (or whatever you want to call it) is such a hit for any gathering. We always serve it during Christmas time, and then again for any baby shower, bunco night, or anything else my family is in charge of.
You can use any kind of meat, I just like ham so I use it.




Ingredients:
2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 small packages of sliced deli meat chopped up in little squares (if you want to layer the outside with the meat then grab an extra one)
1/2 green pepper, chopped
green onions, half a bunch or so chopped
garlic salt, to taste
onion salt, to taste
pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Worcerstershire sauce

Directions:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, saving one package if you decide to cover the outside. Mix well. Form into a ball and the cover the outside with squares of meat, if desired.
Serve with your favorite crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...