Thursday, October 3, 2013

Favorite Things Party

My extended family and I are putting on a "favorite things" party. We have a large family so we thought we would bring an item (or some) that we love for about $10. Then we would draw a name to see who gets our item. I've done this before and loved it! Some people play it where each person brings 5 of the same item, but where this is a large group, just one is good for us. It's fun to see what other people's items are. Makes for a great evening!
Anyway, I made this announcement and thought I'd share.
I would be happy to customize this announcement for anyone that may want it. Just let me know! You can leave a comment and then I will email you the picture so you can print it out anyway you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...