Friday, January 7, 2011

Simply but Delicious Cheesecake

This cheesecake is a favorite of all my family members. My dad loves cherry on top and my husband likes raspberry. I LOVE strawberry. I make it anytime I need a simple dessert. However, the taste is delicious!
 
Ingredients:
1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened                  1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar                                         1-9’’ graham cracker crust
1 teaspoon vanilla                                               1 can (1lb 5 oz) pie filling
                                                                               



Directions:
Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Beat whipping cream on high until stiff peaks form. Fold in whipping cream to the cream cheese mixture. Spoon into pie shell. Put pie filling on top. Chill for at least an hour.

This can be used with any pie filling you like. I use about 3/4 of the can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...